|Key-words:||Nature heritage, community development, business|
|Title:||Natural heritage for the development of the local community and business|
|Partners:||Estonia – Latvia – Lithuania|
|Main idea:||Promoting local communities in certain areas by using natural heritage as a resource for business. To familiarise themselves with business and tourism development opportunities in areas of different nature sites and environmental protection zones.
The direct beneficiaries are tourism providers around the natural heritage and tourism specialists from local authorities
The results to be achieved and the benełìt for the direct beneficiaries after the implementation of the project
• Familiarity with business and tourism development opportunities in certain areas.
• Promoting the functioning of local communities and the development of smart villages.
• Lessons, lectures, marl‹eting activities have taken place.
• Tourism programmes have been developed.
• A booklet on tourism opportunities in Latvian, English, Lithuanian and Estonian languages has been issued.
• Cooperation and the sharing of knowledge between partners within the LAG territories of the Baltic States have taken place.
|Conditions for partners:||• Foundation Madona Municipality Fund
• Anykičiq Rajoon vietos veiklos grupè
• Raplamaa Partnerluskogu MTÜ
• Švenčioniij Rajoon vietos veikles grupê “Švenčioniij partnerystê”